By John Newby – April 20, 2020 06:08 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 ✖ Tom Brady left the New England Patriots as a free agent when the new league year began on March 18. He signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a move that made sense to former New York Giants running back Tiki Barber. Two-time Super Bowl champion Peyton Manning has also weighed in, and he was a “little surprised” by the decision.The former Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos QB appeared on SportsCenter to discuss a variety of topics. He touched on the upcoming NFL Draft, LSU QB Joe Burrow and joining a bad team as a rookie. He was also asked about his former rival joining a new team. Manning is the only QB in NFL history to win a Super Bowl with two different teams, but Brady will have an opportunity to match him.”Well, that was interesting. I talked to Tom at different times but never actually about that decision,” Manning said. “He seems happy, he seems excited. I’m a little surprised that he jumped over to the NFC. I always see Tom Brady as an AFC guy, so he’s going to have to go… Read full this story
- Tom Brady Sets New NFL Record For Wins After Performance Vs. Chiefs
- Peyton Manning Goes Topless, Hairless In Miami Beach Football Session
- Tom Brady Becomes NFL’s All-Time Leader In Touchdown Passes
- Drew Brees More Deserving of GOAT Title Than Tom Brady, Says Ex-Teammate
- Tom Brady Explains Why He Probably Won't Do 'SNL' Again
- Tom Brady shows no ill effects, works full practice
- What if sportswriters discussed Peyton Manning’s whiteness like they discuss Cam Newton’s blackness?
- Brady, Gilmore Only Patriots Selected To AFC Pro Bowl Squad
- Patriots Packers News And Notes: Brady On Verge Of 1,000 Rushing Yards
- Quarterback rankings: The best seasons in Buccaneers history
Peyton Manning Weighs in on Tom Brady Joining Buccaneers have 299 words, post on popculture.com at April 20, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.