Reality shows aren’t known for being great sources of relationship advice but ‘Too Hot to Handle’, just launched on Netflix, might just be the exception. The show bans highly sexed contestants from having any type of sexual gratification in order to win a cash prize. You don’t need to be a sex therapist to predict the effect banning sex will have on the players: they will, of course, want it more. Which is why you really SHOULD try this one at home! Tracey Cox reveals why forbidding sex could actually help your relationship. Pictured, stock image Why a sex ban could work for you Not having sex in order to have more and better sex may sound counterintuitive, but a sex detox is exactly what some therapists prescribe to restore passion in relationships that have become a bit yawnsville. I’m not suggesting permanent abstinence. Having regular sex and orgasms is incredibly good for you and your relationship. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next The lockdown break-up guide: Tracey Cox reveals how to… You’re not the only one whose sex life is suffering! Tracey… Why you should break relationship rules: Real people tell… Could an open relationship work for YOU? Real people… Read full this story
- Swingers who married after exes fell in love claim having sex with other people 'makes them stronger'
- Teen Mom 2: Kailyn Lowry Claims Her Engaged Ex-Husband Javi Marroquin Asked to Have Sex with Her
- Sexpert reveals the one type of argument which spells the end for your relationship – so does it sound familiar?
- Why Our Paradise of Guilt-Free Sex Has Yet to Arrive
- Celebrity sex confessions – this is what famous people REALLY get up to in the bedroom
- How I Do It: ‘There are basically zero things about monogamy that appeal to me’
- Meanwhile, R. Kelly Grooves to His Music During Sex-Crime Trial
- 'Is it advisable to tell my partner about my past?'
- Shooting Film and TV Sex Scenes: What Really Goes On
- Love Island 2021 – Millie & Liam SNOG in huge PDA as covid quarantines finally end ahead of reunion show next week
Is having NO sex the best thing you can do to rev up your love life? Tracey Cox tells why swapping bedroom action for bathing together and non-sexual touching could revitalise your relationship have 342 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.