Legendary NFL tight end Rob Gronkowski is reuniting with longtime teammate Tom Brady in Tampa Bay just over a year after retiring as a member of the New England Patriots. As first reported by the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Gronkowski told the Patriots that he was ready to return to the NFL, but that he wanted to play with Brady on the Buccaneers. The Patriots accommodated his trade request, sending Gronkowski and a seventh-round pick in this week’s NFL Draft to Tampa Bay for a fourth-round selection, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Gronkowski (left) and Brady (right) won three Super Bowls together in New England Recently Gronkowski was asked about the possibility of playing with Brady in Tampa Bay. ’I’m feeling good right now,’ Gronkowski told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens. ‘I’m happy where I’m at and you just never know, man. You just never know. You never know. I’m not totally done … I got to get that feeling back’ The deal was confirmed to ESPN by Gronkowski’s agent Drew Rosenhaus: ‘Pending the physical, Rob has agreed to play for Tampa this season. He will honor his current contract at this time.’ Rapoport also reported that the 30-year-old Gronkowski… Read full this story
- Tom Brady's next move: the Patriots, retirement or a new life in California?
- Tom Brady’s Contract Value Complicated By Complete Lack Of 43-Year-Old Quarterbacking Precedent
- Antonio Brown Goes on Twitter Rampage After Patriots Loss to Titans, Mentions Tom Brady
- What’s Next? Tom Brady Just One Of Many Patriots Veterans With Uncertain Futures
- Tom Brady undoubtedly will be back for 21st season — but for whom?
- See Gisele Bundchen's Post With Daughter Vivian Before Patriots, Tom Brady's Loss to Titans
- Tom Brady Makes New Announcement About Future On Instagram
- Is this the end of Tom Brady's career with New England? Patriots legend, 42, faces questions over his future after Titans knocked defending champions out of the playoffs - as furious fans BURN his jersey
- Agent's Take: Here's what's next for Tom Brady and Drew Brees following early playoff exits
- Tom Brady says retirement 'pretty unlikely' after Patriots knocked out of playoffs
Gronk is back! Patriots tight end, 30, comes out of retirement to reunite with longtime teammate Tom Brady after requesting a trade to Tampa Bay have 355 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.