BLOOD’S Adrian Dunbar has explained the major similarities between Jim Hogan and his Line of Duty character Ted Hastings. The 61-year-old actor has won a legion of fans as the Superintendent in the hit BBC crime drama, and will no doubt win a few more as Jim in season two of Channel 5 drama, Blood. The second series sees Jim return to his family after a year away from home, coming to terms with losing his standing in the community as a doctor and trying to do the right thing by his family, including daughter Fiona who is succumbing to Motor Neurone Disease. While the two characters might not immediately seem to be connected, Adrian has found a major similarity, telling Digital Spy: “You know, both those characters ask the audience to get involved with their sense of morality, and what’s right and what’s wrong. “They’re not holier than thou. They’re not selling themselves off as being paragons of integrity.” Adrian added both his characters “try to do the right thing by the job they’re in.”He added: “Or they do the right thing by their family and their sense of familial duty. They’re both the same in that respect. Adrian… Read full this story
- There will be Blood: New thriller hopes to put small-town Ireland on the international stage
- Line Of Duty fans insist dramatic trailer was better than Bodyguard finale
- Cameras ready to roll on Line of Duty new series
- Line Of Duty fans go wild after first trailer is revealed and DC Arnott looks unrecognisable
- Heat's on as latest Line of Duty wraps up in Belfast
- Blood review: 'A well-made, handsome piece of work, and the acting is exemplary'
- Vicky McClure to start filming Line of Duty series five next month
- Line of Duty: What we know so far about the fifth series
- Who is Carolina Main, breakthrough star of new Irish series Blood
- TV3 launches Virgin Media Television autumn line-up with major change to sports coverage
Blood’s Adrian Dunbar explains major similarities between Jim Hogan and Line of Duty’s Ted Hastings have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 29, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.