By Russ Burlingame – March 4, 2020 11:32 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Following the events of The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event, the heroes of Earth-Prime (where The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Batwoman, and Black Lightning take place) are unable to reach or detect other Earths in the multiverse. While the final moments of “Crisis” established for the audience that other worlds do indeed exist — you can see a rundown here — the heroes who populate The CW’s DC shows don’t know it. On The Flash, a particular bone of contention is that Harry Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and his daughter Jesse (Violett Beane), denizens of Earth-2 who had gone home, are now (as far as Team Flash knows) dead.That idea is further complicated by the fact that Earth-2 was a special case. While the rest of the multiverse died during the heroes’ battle with the Anti-Monitor (LaMonica Garrett), Earth-2 was destroyed earlier, in the Arrow season eight premiere. Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) of that Earth remained as part of Earth-Prime, in part because Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was instrumental in rebirthing the multiverse after the Crisis.So when we saw the rebirth of the… Read full this story
- Three Theories of Infinite Earths
- Google gives Flash some hope for the future
- W3C gives Flash rival a boost
- Mars and Earth May Not Have Been Early Neighbors
- Earth's Atmosphere Blows Up Meteors From the Inside
- NHS wait lists at highest number in decade – as winter crisis set to be ‘worse than last year’
- Meteorites Brought Water To Earth During the First Two Million Years
- GP’s workload nears ‘saturation point’ amid NHS crisis as they ‘order three times as many tests’ than 15 years ago
- Flat Earth: What Fuels the Internet's Strangest Conspiracy Theory?
- A sight to behold: What are green flashes?
What if Crisis on Infinite Earths Gives The Flash a Different Earth-2? have 306 words, post on comicbook.com at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.