The Duke of York’s new PR expert helped to massage Saudi Arabia’s image following global outrage over air strikes that killed thousands of Yemeni civilians. Mark Gallagher, a specialist in crisis management who is nicknamed the ‘backroom fixer’, has been drafted in to handle Prince Andrew’s reputation following the scandal over his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. His firm Pagefield Global was hired by the Saudi government in 2018 following the deaths of thousands of Houthi rebels in Yemen, and helped to develop a pamphlet promoting Saudi aid to Yemen that was distributed to British MPs. New PR: The Duke of York’s new PR expert had a key role in transforming Saudi Arabia’s image following the outrage over air strikes which killed scores of Yemenis Mr Gallagher’s list of clients has also included the Azerbaijan government, which has faced fierce criticism for its human rights record. His appointment as the Duke’s PR adviser comes after it emerged that Andrew had hired an extradition lawyer whose clients have included Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet. Clare Montgomery QC has been taken on to advise on the FBI inquiry into Epstein. Geoffrey Berman, the US attorney leading the inquiry, claims the Duke has refused… Read full this story
- Saudi Arabia and Newcastle United: Would a takeover be possible in the Bundesliga?
- Saudi Arabia begins two-week ceasefire in Yemen due to coronavirus
- Trump approves deployment of US forces in Saudi Arabia
- MBS Orders Saudi Prince to Defend the Kingdom on U.S. Public Relations Blitz
- Pompeo ordered officials to find a way to justify Saudi arms sale being probed by fired watchdog
- The Professor - ISIS's 'cruel but popular' new leader: Ex-Saddam officer Abdullah Qardash, who was imprisoned alongside Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and eliminated his rivals, takes the reins after former chief was killed in US strikes
- How a 'filthy' Woodstock still went ahead during 1968 Hong Kong flu pandemic that killed 100,000 Americans and infected everyone from President Lyndon Johnson to the the Apollo 8 crew - and even Shamu the killer whale
- India is a moral giant; no one can damage its image
- New Orleans mayor says Trump should have warned city to cancel Mardi Gras that is now believed to have caused huge spike in coronavirus cases in eerie parallel with 1918 Spanish flu pandemic in Philadelphia when 16,000 died after parade
- Coronavirus latest: Spain anti-lockdown protest draws thousands of far-right supporters
Prince Andrew’s new PR expert helped to Saudi Arabia’s image following global outrage over air strikes that killed thousands of Yemeni civilians have 393 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 15, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.