Jennifer Garner is not letting the coronavirus crisis get her down. The actress was her usual cheerful self as she took her dog Birdie for a walk in Brentwood on Sunday along with two of her children; Seraphina, 11 and Samuel, eight. She kept warm on the chilly morning stroll wearing a navy sweater and pink sweatpants along with grey sneakers. Keeping upbeat: Jennifer Garner stepped out for fresh air with her dog Birdie on Sunday amid the coronavirus crisis Looking fresh and youthful the 47-year-old Alias star tied her hair up in a messy bun. Meanwhile, Jennifer got real about her coronavirus outbreak anxieties during an otherwise relaxed interview on The Tonight Show: At Home Edition on Friday. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas put on a loved up display as… Jennifer Garner plays the saxophone for charity during Jimmy… Jennifer Garner wears her colors on her sleeve during… Jennifer Garner steps out for a solo phone call …after she… Share this article Share 27 shares The 47-year-old Peppermint star revealed she was most concerned about how her elderly parents would deal with the global pandemic. According to Jennifer, her parents Patricia and William don’t… Read full this story
- A Parent's Quick Guide to Healing Their Children With Verbal First Aid
- 'Ding dong my loans are dead': Woman, 27, holds funeral photo shoot for $102,000 student loan she killed off in six years - and reveals how she paid the last $32,000 in just EIGHT MONTHS
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford's wife Kelly, 29, issues a stark warning about self care to other mothers as she recovers from brain tumor surgery - as she admits her 'biggest fear' is that she won't get to see her kids grow up
- "To Save a Lopsided Sparrow" (Part Two - Chapters 5 Through 8)
- Urban living makes us miserable – this city is trying to change that
- Chad Holt, Austin's Last Provocateur
- Kartik Aaryan, Janhvi Kapoor and Lakshya to kickoff Dostana 2 in November
- Team older feminist: am I allowed nuanced feelings about #MeToo?
- Ask Dr. NerdLove: I Still Hate My Ex
Jennifer Garner is all smiles as she walks her dog Birdie... after revealing concerns her parents aren't taking social distancing seriously have 344 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 22, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.