STUFF Tips for working from home from someone who’s been there. OPINION: Wednesday, March 25: 2pm. Day before lockdown. Need cheap headphones for home office meetings over next month. Dash to electronics store. $325? Have brainwave and rush to Warehouse. No-one will have thought of that. 4pm: WTF? Thousands queuing outside Warehouse. Some panic-buying Coke! Should be rule where important people like me get preference. Luckily, I find pair of buds at gas station on way home. 8pm: Last evening of freedom. Ask kids if they want to visit Granny in old people’s home – last chance for a month – or go to McDonald’s. Massive queue of cars outside McDonald’s spills outside on to road. Fire engine with siren on can’t get through. “Keep your hair on, mate,” I tell angry fireman, “this is a Maccas emergency.” Thursday, March 26 8am. First day of lockdown. Sitting in suit and tie at desk, keen to prove I can work at home just as efficiently as at work. READ MORE:Hilary Barry’s rules for working from homeWorkers afraid and angry about working during lockdown* Essential workers don’t need a letter of authority 9.01am: Break up argument with kids – who sits closest to Mum during home lessons…. Read full this story
- Removal van seen outside Ant McPartlin's home while Lisa Armstrong is in LA
- Lisa Armstrong ‘suspected' Ant McPartlin's PA romance 'months ago'
- Lisa Armstrong returning to Strictly Come Dancing after split with Ant McPartlin
- Lisa Armstrong being comforted by her concerned parents in her home as she deals with Ant McPartlin’s new romance
- Lisa Armstrong’s social media exchanges with ex Ant MacPartlin’s new love Anne-Marie Corbett prove they WERE close friends
- Lisa Armstrong slams 'lies' in wake of Ant McPartlin's new romance
- Ant McPartlin’s estranged wife Lisa Armstrong flies parents to LA as she struggles with split from Britain’s Got Talent star
- Lisa Armstrong reaches out to Ant McPartlin’s sister as she likes sweet family snap on Twitter
- Lisa Armstrong puts her wedding ring back ON as she is spotted outside ‘marijuana shop’ and gets a new tattoo in LA
- Lisa Armstrong wears her wedding ring to get a new tattoo in LA – days after Ant McPartlin reveals ‘Alcoholics Anonymous’ inking
Home truths: Dave Armstrong's lockdown diary have 377 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.