Kate Middleton wowed in a new pair of daisy-shaped diamond earrings worth £17,300 as she arrived in Dublin for her first official visit to the Republic of Ireland today. The Duchess of Cambridge, 38, added a touch of glitz and glamour to her emerald outfit with the striking pair of Asprey stud earrings, which appear to be a new addition to the royal’s jewellery collection. The mother-of-three swept her hair back with a chic black velvet headband revealing the elegant daisy diamond earrings worth £17,300. Kate opted for a £1,567 designer dress by Alessandra Rich, a brand loved both by Kate and her younger sister Pippa, 36, as she arrived at the airport alongside Prince William, 37, to start her three-day trip to the country this afternoon. Kate Middleton, 38, donned a glittering pair of diamond earrings by designer Asprey worthn £17,300 today as she arrived in the Republic of Ireland for the first day of her royal tour The Duchess opted for a glitzy set of earrings by designer Asprey, with the brand describing them online as featuring a ‘quintessentially British daisy’ The Duchess excelled at diplomatic dressing today as she stepped out in the full green outfit for her… Read full this story
- Did Kate Middleton Bless LK Bennett, or Curse It?
- Kate Middleton paid a touching tribute to her parents by praising the 'crucial role' grandparents play in raising children - as she donned £5 earrings to open her Back to Nature play garden
- A royal fashion statement! Eight gorgeous midi dresses that will help you rock the style like Kate Middleton
- Kate Middleton and Zara Phillips show off baby bumps as the royals celebrate Easter
- Kate Middleton: Surprising reason Duchess takes official portraits of children revealed
- Kate Middleton headband: How Duchess breathed new life into this outdated accessory
- Kate Middleton to launch first solo charity campaign without William or Harry
- Kate Middleton’s family ‘sells children’s Halloween outfit of zombie princess’ to dismay of Diana fans
- Meghan Markle Met Rescue Dogs While Kate Middleton Went to the Opera
- Kate Middleton has advised Meghan Markle that 'every royal goes through a bad patch' but she must 'learn from her mistakes and move on', royal expert claims
Blinging up Dublin! Kate Middleton wears new £17,300 daisy-shaped diamond earrings by Asprey as she kicks off Ireland tour have 362 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 3, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.