The Indian women are 10 days from playing their T20 World Cup opener against favourites Australia in Sydney, but a dress rehearsal awaits them on Wednesday when they take on the hosts in the Tri-series final at the Junction Oval in Melbourne. The Harmanpreet Kaur-led India are using the Tri-series as an opportunity to get used to the wickets and conditions and polish their T20 skills. “When the opposition is good, you can definitely improve as a team and put yourself in different situations to learn how to handle pressure. In that sense we are using the Tri-series to brush up certain areas and try to be more calculative in all departments,” the top all-rounder said in an interview.Indian women have won only 10 of the 19 T20s they have played since the last World Cup in the West Indies in November 2018. Australia and England, the stronger teams in the circuit in T20s, have more than an 80 % winning record since the last world event. However, India will take immense confidence from their victory over the Aussie women on Saturday when they chased down a target of 173, their highest in the format, completing a seven-wicket win with… Read full this story
- Acne Free Skin in 3 Days - Is it Possible?
- The serious side of Porridge: Comedy classic's writers reveal that they intended the sitcom to show the tough reality of prison - only for Ronnie Barker to write jokes into the script
- Contact Lens Solution Recalls Spark Calls For New Safety Regulations
- Thriving During Tough Times - 7 Rituals For Thriving Success
- End of Days Movie Review
- Mother who had multiple miscarriages reflects on Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- Mental Strength Vs Mental Toughness
- What Men Are Saying
- Gratitude Day - The Key to Happy Holidays in Tough Times
- Happy Holidays in Tough Times - 5 Practical Steps From the New Science of Happiness
On tough days, I recall my 171, says Harmanpreet Kaur have 304 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.