Taylor made history when he reached 21 in New Zealand’s second innings against Australia in the third and final Test at the SCG on Monday. The 35-year-old reached the milestone when he hit Nathan Lyon for three to move past Fleming’s record of 7,172 Test runs. 1 45884 Taylor moved top of the all-time list in his 99th match and 175th innings, however, his celebration was short-lived on another tough day for the Black Caps. TOP OF THE CLASSpic.twitter.com/RRNUhJoXYD — BLACKCAPS (@BLACKCAPS) January 6, 2020 An angling delivery from Pat Cummins steamrolled Taylor and knocked over the stumps to dismiss the record-breaker for 22. Taylor’s dismissal left New Zealand reeling on 38 for five on day four of the final Test, having already lost the trans-Tasman series following back-to-back defeats to Australia. More ROSS TAYLOR News Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Starc stars for depleted Australia attack as Black Caps crumble to emphatic defeat Australia vs New Zealand: Australia in control of first Test despite late collapse Australia Vs New Zealand, Day-Night Test: Starc burst puts hosts in command after Hazlewood injury on Day 2 Australia v New Zealand: Marnus Labuschagne hits another hundred as hosts start strong New… Read full this story
- NZ vs WI 2020 Squad: New Zealand Pick Devon Conway For T20Is; Kane Williamson, Trent Boult to Play Only Test Series
- World Cup in 2023 definitely on radar, says Ross Taylor
- How New Zealand 'eliminated' Covid-19 after weeks of lockdown
- West Indies in New Zealand: WI, NZ contingent coming from IPL 2020 test negative for Covid 19
- Six members of Pakistan contingent in New Zealand test positive for Covid-19
- Fakhar ruled out of New Zealand tour due to illness
- New Zealand call up Devon Conway, rest Kane Williamson and Trent Boult for West Indies T20Is
- Ross Taylor says 2023 ODI World Cup 'definitely on the radar'
- Sri Lanka vs New Zealand: De Grandhomme and Bruce prosper as New Zealand clinch T20 series
- Live Cricket Score - New Zealand vs West Indies, 1st T20I, Auckland
Ross Taylor becomes New Zealand's most prolific Test batsman have 325 words, post on www.mykhel.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.