Australian captain Tim Paine questioned the review system’s accuracy during the Boxing Day Test but largely focused on the ball-tracking software used to judge LBWs. This time Hot Spot and Snicko foiled the hosts in what Australian batsman Marnus Labuschagne thought was a clear dismissal of Blundell. “I thought it was out, I heard a noise”, Labuschagne told Fox Sports. “I can’t definitely say it was out but I heard a noise and the time sounded good and the whole cordon kind of went up so I thought it was out.” Australian quick Pat Cummins appealed for a suspected outside edge from Blundell’s bat when he was on 16, only to be turned down by on-field umpire Aleem Dar and then again by third umpire Nigel Llong after sending it to the review system. While the only spike in noise that appeared on Snicko was well after the ball passed the bat, at least one Australian player claimed there was the faintest evidence of an edge on Hot Spot. “It’s not as high definition on the big screen, so it’s hard for us to see if there was a little spot. I think James Pattinson in the circle said there… Read full this story
- 2019 Rugby Championship: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina get ready for action
- New Zealand Silver Ferns defeat Australian Diamonds in Netball World Cup final
- Eight Brits are trapped in quarantine for two weeks in NEW ZEALAND after UK officials told them to 'hitch a lift' out of coronavirus-hit Wuhan on a Kiwi airlift - as Foreign Office warns there will only be ONE more UK repatriation flight
- The Joy of Six: Australia v New Zealand
- Coronavirus travel advice – is it safe to go to Australia and New Zealand?
- New Zealand Cricket defend coach Stead's break midway during India tour
- New Zealand's first Bachelorette Dr. Lesina Nakhid-Schuster cuts a casual figure in a crop top and jeans as she jets into Sydney to help with bushfire relief
- 'It is truly unfair': Fans spot a MAJOR problem with The Bachelorette New Zealand - as viewers are introduced to Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster
- ICC World Cup 2019: New Zealand won’t let one defeat derail them, they will stay calm: Daniel Vettori
- India vs New Zealand, 1st ODI: Ton-up Taylor gives NZ 1-0 lead in Hamilton, Iyer maiden century in vain - As it happened
More DRS drama for Australia against New Zealand have 390 words, post on www.news.com.au at January 5, 2020. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.