Deputy Governor MK Jain said on December 5 that a team of the central bank is looking at the reasons behind the crash of online banking facility of HDFC Bank for two consecutive days this week.Problems were faced by customers of the private sector lender while trying to access their bank accounts online on December 2 and December 3. Several users even took to Twitter to complain about the outage in mobile banking services.Responding to queries on social media, HDFC Bank said that the problem was due to technical glitches.Close “Due to a technical glitch, some of our customers have been having trouble logging into our NetBanking and MobileBanking App. Our experts are working on it on top priority, and we’re confident we’ll be able to restore services shortly,” the bank said in response to queries on Twitter on December 2. related news Dow hit by losses in Boeing, Home Depot; S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher Indian banks argue for UK court to declare Vijay Mallya bankrupt Gold futures rise marginally before Fed’s rate decision; retail price down Rs 26 to Rs 37,792 per 10 gram However, as the issue came at a time of the month when salaries were… Read full this story
- Nationwide customers ‘bank cards suddenly stopped working’ after technical glitch
- Bank of England Governor Mark Carney could QUIT next week after fear-mongering predictions over Brexit were proven wrong
- Kentucky governor race: Bevin, Beshear differ on budget promises
- Ex-World Bank chief believes Donald Trump is 'dangerous,' an 'ego-driven narcissist'
- Jubilant Ukip leader Nigel Farage celebrates a Brexit victory – and calls for today to be made a Bank Holiday
- What will happen to your finances now interest rates have gone up? We take a look at the winners and losers
- Ex-Bank of England boss Mervyn King slams George Osborne’s ‘scaremongering’ during EU Referendum
- Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner ‘met with head of sanctioned Russian bank who has close ties to Vladimir Putin’
- How the U.S. hacked ISIS
- The Latest: Bahamas government says death toll rises to 43
RBI team looking at HDFC Bank online banking glitches: Deputy Governor MK Jain have 333 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.