Caroline Flack’s boyfriend Lewis Burton has said he’s ‘gutted’ they have had to spend Christmas apart. The Love Island host, 40, pleaded not guilty to assaulting her beau at Highbury Magistrate’s Court on Monday but bail conditions mean she can’t contact him. Taking to Instagram on Wednesday, Lewis said that he didn’t press charges after the incident at her Islington home in scenes later described by police as ‘a horror movie.’ ‘Gutted’: Lewis Burton, 27, said he’s devastated that he can’t spend Christmas with his girlfriend Caroline Flack, 40, (pictured together at Winter Wonderland earlier in December) Sharing a picture of Caroline – who has now stepped down from the hit ITV2 show- holding two teddy bears, Lewis wrote: ‘Gutted I can’t spend Christmas with you. ‘I want to repeat I never pressed charges and asked the other day for the bail conditions to be dropped but no1 listened to me. I want this all to be over. [sic]’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Laura Whitmore FaceTimes boyfriend Iain Stirling as they… ‘I’m not going to be silenced when I have a story to tell’:… Elton John, 72, thanks his fans in Christmas video message… Molly-Mae Hague gifts her sister a brand… Read full this story
- Wiltshire police aren’t much cop if they’re willing to spend £800,000 to prove Ted Heath was a paedo
- Love Island’s Jessica Shears says sex with Dom Lever is the best she’s ever had… despite being too tired to try anything ‘wild’
- From designing canine couture to testing out dog-friendly hotels, you won’t believe people get paid for these barking mad jobs
- I’m having amazing sex with the woman I’ve wanted for the last 25 years but my ex-lover’s child will ruin my life
- I fell in love and married the girl of my dreams — only to find out she was my biological sister
'I want this to be over': Caroline Flack's boyfriend Lewis Burton is 'gutted' they won't spend Christmas together after court bans her from contacting him following assault hearing have 315 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 25, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.