This weekly tracker keeps you updated on the benchmark stock index, gold prices, inflation and bond yields. It also tracks the changes in the past one year to give investors an idea how their investments performed over a longer period. Sensex Heavy gains in the index heavyweights, hopes of a budget stimulus, and uninterrupted foreign fund inflows boosted investors’ sentiments in the equity markets. Gold price (Rs) Gold prices gained due to the rupee weakness and global uncertainty arising due to impeachment of the US President Donald Trump 10-yr yield (bps) Bond yields fell after the RBI’s announcement of ‘operation twist’ which aims at reducing the long term bond yields. WPI Inflation (%) WPI inflation jumped in the month of November 2019 due to double digit rise in the prices of food articles, vegetables and onion prices.
- Toronto Star bestsellers for the week ending Sept. 25, 2019
- Toronto Star bestsellers for the week ending Sept. 18, 2019
- Toronto Star bestsellers for the week ending Oct 2, 2019
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos Says Robotic Hands Will Be Ready for Commercial Use in Next 10 Years
- For 10 years, a chemical not EPA approved was in their drinking water
- 10-year-old twins fight leukemia together
- Mystery condition gives way to bright future for 10-year-old
- Court dissolves 10-year marriage
- Ex-Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif sentenced to 10 years over corruption
- Cassini, NASA's 13-year Saturn mission, has ended
How Sensex, gold, 10-year G-sec performed during week ending December 19, 2019 have 216 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 23, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.