The Brownlow medallist and media regular secured $1.68 million for his family home at 50 Oxford St, where he lived with wife Haylea and children Ash, Jax and Evie. Barlow McEwan Tribe selling agent Theo Panay said he spent an evening in the Cooneys’ outdoor kitchen negotiating with buyers over the phone last week. RELATED: Adam Cooney: Brownlow medallist lists Newport party house for sale Newport dream home most expensive result on a busy auction weekend Lindsay Gilbee: Western Bulldogs favourite lists Box Hill South home Adam Cooney’s Newport house has sold.Source:Supplied The backyard is great for entertaining.Source:Supplied “We had a very strong response to this house, which was a home that attracted families who loved entertaining,” Mr Panay said. “The buyers are a couple with a very young child who wanted to upsize and plan to put their roots down at this property.” He added the Cooneys were happy to “avoid extra stress” and seal a deal two days before the auction, after offers from six different families. Cooney and his wife Haylea with Ash and Jax in the backyard in 2016. Pic: Michael KleinSource:News Corp Australia The kitchen has servery windows to the backyard.Source:Supplied The four-bedroom post-war home… Read full this story
- United Bank of India to sell third party health cover to boost fee income
- That's handy! The very unique detail on Rebecca Judd's stunning lilac strapless Brownlow Medal dress… but can you spot it?
- Is booing Adam Goodes racist - yes or no? As we reveal which side Australia's public figures are on, where do YOU stand on the debate that's divided the nation
- Ex-Footy Show host Sam Newman is BANNED from watching new Adam Goodes documentary after labelling it 'grovelling' and 'fake news'
- Jarryd Blair: former Collingwood forward sells in Sandringham
- New Year's Eve party essentials: The best decorations, indoor fireworks and games from Amazon to ring in 2020
- Is this South Australia’s ultimate party house?
- 'He should man up and take it': Mother of girl who called AFL star Adam Goodes an ape accuses him of being too SENSITIVE - as the Sydney Swans star takes indefinite leave from the game
- The pub with no VB: Local outrage after iconic Sydney hotel the Newport reopens after hipster makeover by Justin Hemmes – without the classic beer on tap
- Scott Adams, Dilbert creator, finds success in his failures
Adam Cooney: Brownlow medallist sells Newport party pad quickly have 399 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.