There are 41 wide receivers who are projected to be in the top 90 (short term) and who could be available on the waiver wire as they are owned in less than 65% of leagues. Good options include Zach Pascal and James Washington, but the best option is Darius Slayton. There are 20 wide receivers who are expected to trend down in fantasy production. Mohamed Sanu, for example, is projected to be just the #67 wide receiver and some owners may have better options. There are 16 wide receivers whose projected rank is much better than their season-to-date rank. Julio Jones, at #3, is the highest ranking wide receiver of this ‘must start’ group. Visit Sportsline to get the latest lines, updated projections, best values, and picks from some of the top Vegas handicappers. We also have the best player projections for Season Long and Daily Fantasy players. [*] = Owned in Under 65% of Leagues, [+/-] = Players With Better/Worse Ranking vs Season-to-Date TOP 1-30 31-60 61-90 M. Thomas (NO) 82 FP, 13.6 per C. Samuel (CAR) 50 FP, 8.4 per – T. Ginn* (NO) 34 FP, 5.6 per M. Evans (TB) 78 FP, 13.1 per G. Tate (NYG)… Read full this story
- 'Claw-hammer' killer Wesley Ira Purkey says he is 'deeply sorry' before becoming the second federal inmate to be executed this week after Supreme Court rejected 'dementia' defense - as father of 16-year-old victim says 'I hope he rots in hell'
- GOP senators voice confidence over uphill Senate battle
- US judge delays federal execution of Kansas man who raped and killed girl, 16, and beat a woman, 80, to death after lawyers say he has dementia - one day after government's first execution in 17 years
- Federal executions will restart next month after 17 years: Bill Barr reveals a white supremacist who murdered a family, two child rapists and a gunman who killed five will be the first inmates put to death by the US government since 2003
- How the coronavirus spread through one immigration facility in US
- Coronavirus live updates: 40,000 Bay Area residents have been infected as pandemic marches on
- Coronavirus live updates: More than 100 infected in Santa Rita Jail outbreak
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: July 16-17
- Barr orders execution dates for four convicted child murderers, after two-decade hiatus
Top Waiver Wire Pickups Include Darius Slayton, Rex Burkhead, and Daniel Jones have 355 words, post on www.scout.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.