Jill Duggar is distancing herself from her upbringing again this week by dressing up with her family for Halloween. The 28-year-old mother-of-two was raised in an evangelical Christian household, where Halloween wasn’t celebrated and trick-or-treating was an occult-promoting no-no. But on October 31, she, her husband Derick Dillard, and their two kids donned costumes to get free and discounted Halloween food deals from restaurants like Sonic and Chipotle. The devil did it! Jill Duggar is distancing herself from her upbringing again this week by dressing up with her family for Halloween Occult: She and Derick dressed as vaqueros, or Spanish cowboys, four-year-old Israel dressed as Superman, and two-year-old Samuel was a cross between Daniel Boone and a conductor So, corporate trick or treat? In her stories, she said that they were ‘last minute costumes’ for free and cheap food ‘We had a blast,’ she wrote. ‘We enjoyed dressing up this evening and going out for some family fall fun and Halloween freebies & deals!’ Jill posted an identical set of pictures on her Instagram page and her Instagram stories from the outing. Skipping the candy? Jill enjoys her Halloween ‘boo-rito’ She and Derick, 30, dressed as vaqueros, or Spanish cowboys,… Read full this story
- 26 things to do with kids during half term holidays in Southport
- Simple Halloween rule all children should follow when trick or treating
- Why are parents so scared of sugar on Halloween?
- One important rule to remember about trick or treating on Halloween
- 'Soros-Backed': Public Takes Swipe at Black Pete Protestors in Netherlands
- Our inspirational readers celebrating their 70th birthday alongside Prince Charles over tea
Making her own rules! Jill Duggar and her kids wear fun Halloween costumes - even though her evangelical parents BANNED the holiday and all things that glorify the 'demonic realm' have 263 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.