Lily Allen jetted back to the UK on Tuesday evening just six days after insisting she won’t return until Brexit is sorted. The Smile songstress, 34, took to Instagram to share a picture of her boarding pass with the simple slogan: ‘I’m coming home’, before answering queries from fans and admitting she ‘thought we’d have Brexited by now’. She has been living it up in NYC with her new boyfriend, Stranger Things star David Harbour, and while she was determined not to return, Lily conceded on Tuesday when she revealed she was at the Big Apple’s John F. Kennedy International Airport. She’s back! Lily Allen jetted back to the UK on Tuesday evening just six days after insisting she won’t return until Brexit is sorted Last week, Lily vowed to stay with David Harbour, 44, in NYC however Boris Johnson now extending the deadline until 31 January 2020, the London-based singer will be residing in the US for longer than expected. The London-based star had previously said she was going to stay with David in America until October 31 when the UK was due to leave the European Union. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Sorry ladies, you’re not on the guest… Read full this story
- Brexit blamed for war in Ukraine! Bold claims Putin used UK exit to ‘destabilise EU’
- Brexit betrayal: Boris Johnson ‘not doing what he said he would’ to address ‘nutty’ policy
- Brexit: ‘Exclude the EU!’ Furious Britons erupt after Germany and France plot exposed
- Brexit LIVE: Boris handed one simple change that could slash hated EU red tape by 90%
- Brexit: Rejoiners demand urgent 're-run' of referendum after 'Russian interference'
- Brexit: Talks in chaos as Truss tests positive for Covid DAYS before crunch showdown
- Brexit LIVE: ‘Lack of ambition’ Furious row erupts as Britain FAILS in key opportunities
- Guy Verhofstadt berated after branding Brexit a loss 'UK no longer listens to his rants!'
- Rishi Sunak warned he risks ‘inflicting catastrophic economic pain’ on UK
- Brexit LIVE: Irish investment hit as EU throws Dublin & Belfast under bus after UK success
Lily Allen RETURNS to the UK just six days after vowing not to come back until Brexit... and concedes she 'thought we'd have Brexited by now' following bold promise have 337 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.