The transfer windows in Europe’s top leagues are closed, but it’s never too early to look forward to January. Click here to view the latest transfers, and keep up to date with the newest gossip below. Top 10 free agents in 2020 | European transfer review TOP STORY: Liverpool’s Gomez drawing rivals’ attention North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal are keen on Liverpool defender Joe Gomez, according to Calciomercato. The 22-year-old has found himself on the periphery of Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool side after returning to the fold at the backend of the last campaign following a long-term injury lay-off. Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren are currently ahead of the England international in the pecking order to play alongside defensive kingpin Virgil Van Dijk. The snub is believed to have angered Gomez, who is keen to secure regular game time ahead of next summer’s European Championships, and a return home to London could be on the cards, with Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino and Gunners counterpart Unai Emery both believed to be interested in the former Charlton man. Real preparing for Bale sale Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale is edging closer to the exit door at the Bernabeu, with Marca claiming the… Read full this story
- Tottenham 'step up Adama Traore transfer talks' and could copy Liverpool in £40m move
- Adama Traore keen for Tottenham to make deadline day transfer bid but Spurs may be put off
- Tammy Abraham transfer to Arsenal was blocked because of Alexandre Lacazette failure
- Takehiro Tomiyasu 'could join Tottenham before deadline' as £17m transfer talks restarted
- Liverpool urged to hijack Man Utd and Chelsea transfer talks
- Tottenham hold Houssem Aouar transfer talks with Lyon’s Arsenal target eyed for shock last-gasp move this window
- Barcelona president Joan Laporta transfer comments send warning to Liverpool and Man City
- Man Utd plan Cristiano Ronaldo medical as transfer talks reach 'advanced stage'
- Transfer Talk podcast: Arsenal assessed - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Aaron Ramsdale and more
- Harry Kane's Tottenham masterclass proves Daniel Levy was right in Man City transfer talks
Transfer Talk: Arsenal, Spurs line up for Liverpool's frustrated Gomez have 332 words, post on www.espnfc.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.