A teenager who was due to have trials with a top football club was stabbed to death in his school uniform during five hours of bloodshed which saw two youngsters killed on London’s streets. Baptista Adjei, 15, was stabbed shortly after leaving St Bonaventure’s School, Forest Gate, in east London. He died in the street outside a McDonald’s in nearby Stratford at around 3.20pm. Five hours later officers were called to the Brandon Estate in Camberwell, south London, where they found an 18-year-old man with stab wounds. That teenager died an hour later, the Metropolitan Police said. Stratford victim Adjei – known as ‘Bap’ – was due to have a trial for Ipswich Town Football Club, his devastated former coach said today. Victim: Baptista Adjei, 15, pictured by his former football team, was stabbed to death in Stratford, east London yesterday Baptista’s former football coach, Senie Emmanuel, said he is ‘absolutely devastated’ about the promising athlete’s death. Senie is Head of Development at Mindset FC where Bap played in the under 15s team until December last year. He said: ‘I’m absolutely devastated, everyone’s still in shock. He was lined up for a trial with Ipswich. He was on the verge… Read full this story
- Ex-judge Lance Mason indicted on murder charges in stabbing death of his estranged wife
- Arizona charter school history: How leaders got the votes
- Blaze Bernstein murder: Was an Ivy League student slain in the name of hate?
- Houston doctor charged in murder-for-hire plot goes to trial
- ‘What if someone was shooting?’ Numerous school lockdowns are traumatizing kids
- Texas man targeted by a hitman fights for the life of the person who ordered the murder – his son
- In London, Stabbings on the Rise
- Photos: Navy SEALs killed in helicopter crash
- Long Beach man gets life in prison for grabbing Cabrillo High student by his backpack, stabbing him to death
- Long Beach man gets life in prison for stabbing Cabrillo High student to death
Stabbed to death in his uniform: Catholic boys' school pupil, 15, was murdered as he got off bus outside McDonald's in first of two killings in five hours in Lawless London have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.