Michael Guider pictured as he appeared when he was sexually molesting children Child killer Michael Guider has cut off all contact with the outside world as he stays holed-up in a halfway house six weeks after his release from prison. And his closest relative believes the sex offender is preparing himself to prey on prepubescent girls again. Guider, who kidnapped and killed nine-year-old Sydney schoolgirl Samantha Knight in 1986, has refused to receive letters, phone calls or visits from anyone. His brother Tim, who until earlier this year had been visiting the serial paedophile in jail, has been told he can no longer contact him. ‘His minders have said to me he doesn’t want contact with anybody from the outside world,’ Mr Guider said. ‘He’s trying to keep his secrets basically. He doesn’t want anyone to know where he is or what he’s doing.’ Michael Guider’s current home is the Nunyara Community Offender Support Program Centre in Sydney’s Long Bay prison complex, near where he was until recently imprisoned. Tim Guider believes his brother is using his time at Nunyara to prepare himself for a time when he can commit sex crimes against children again. He predicts Guider will drastically… Read full this story
- O.C. child killer’s twisted road to death row
- Is Prison Necessary? Ruth Wilson Gilmore Might Change Your Mind
- Inmate freed by Obama on dean's list because of Ban the Box
- California Tried to Fix Its Prisons. Now Its County Jails Are More Deadly.
- The 50 Best Memoirs of the Past 50 Years
- ‘We let the public down’: Outrage swirls after man convicted of 1985 Richmond murder freed from Death Row
- Officers killed in the line of duty in 2019
- Accused killer of Owls Head woman pleads not guilty
- The Lynching of James Byrd Jr.: Two Decades Ago This Racist Murder Shocked America. Now His Killer Faces Execution
- Mom accused of abusing, imprisoning kids sentenced to prison
Sam Knight's killer has cut ALL contact since being freed from jail for killing the nine-year-old - and will make himself 'unrecognisable' before he leaves a prison halfway house so he can blend into the community have 317 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.