Another busy weekend in Europe means it’s time for another bumper edition of Monday Musings. Gab Marcotti is here to recap the big stories around soccer.Jump to: Juve too good for Inter | Man City in crisis? | Barca ride their luck again | Man United go from bad to worse | Real continue to confuse | Rose helping Gladbach bloom | Liverpool win again | Bayern hungover in Bundesliga? | Milan scrap it out vs. Genoa | Where is Ozil? | Is Pochettino to blame at Spurs? | Dortmund’s flaws exposed again | Stop worrying about Pulisic | Icardi shines for PSG | Atletico still work in progressSarri and Juve simply too good for InterSo this is why Maurizio Sarri was brought in. Why Juventus embarked on that cultural and tactical 180 degree turn. Why Max Allegri was effectively shown the door after five years of success. Everything came together on Sunday night as Juve won away to Inter.Sarri made some big calls — Paulo Dybala ahead of Gonzalo Higuain, Federico Bernardeschi in the attacking midfield hole, Emre Can and Rodrigo Bentancur coming on to safeguard the three points — and gave his Juve side the right tactical impetus… Read full this story
- How Guardiola showed his quest for perfection at Man City
- Liverpool's hard-fought win shows traits of a champion but Man City still have cause for encouragement
- EFL Trophy: Sunderland beat Newcastle U21s, Man City U21s progress
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss says Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd & Chelsea are title contenders
- Pep Guardiola: Liverpool might be best team in world right now, says Man City boss
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss expects title race to go down to 'last fixture or two'
- Pep Guardiola tells Man City players to forget about Liverpool's fixtures
- Kevin de Bruyne: Pep Guardiola says Man City midfielder finished last season 'exhausted'
- Kevin de Bruyne: Man City midfielder insists he was 'not tired' at the start of the season
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss wary of 'tough' fixture challenge
Juventus showed why it hired Sarri in beating Inter; Plus: Is Man City in crisis? have 325 words, post on www.espn.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.