Attention, Easties — in case you didn’t know, there’s a spanking new mall with over 200 shops located right beside Paya Lebar MRT station. Here’s what to expect at the new Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ) Mall by Lendlease. While official opening celebrations are on Oct 24, PLQ Mall is currently already open to the public. Besides the anchor tenants FairPrice Finest, KopiTime by Kopitiam and Shaw Theatres with IMAX, shoppers can also look forward to familiar names like Uniqlo, Tokyu Hands and Foot Locker. For food, there’s Haidilao Hot Pot, Paradise Dynasty, Toastbox, Sushi Express and Starbucks Reserve. But if you’re looking to get first dibs on new restaurants and cafes that you can’t find anywhere else on the island, here’s some of the best joints to fuel up. MOM’S TOUCH (#01-37) With over 1,200 outlets in Korea, it’s about time Mom’s Touch opened an outlet in Singapore. At Mom’s Touch, launched by No Signboard Holdings, you’ll be able to enjoy fried chicken and burgers prepared “with sincerity and warmth”. I tried out their offerings at a media tasting on Aug 30 and I can see why they’re one of the most popular fast-food chains in Korea. My personal favourites… Read full this story
- Hail Beerlandia! Bay Area craft brew scene goes full steam ahead
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 18
- Police won’t force shoppers to wear masks in supermarkets despite Covid crackdown by ministers to stop virus spread
- Tesco and Aldi join Morrisons & Sainsbury’s in banning shoppers who refuse to wear face masks in stores
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
- Farmers reject govt’s offer to suspend farm laws for 18 months, demand repeal
What to eat at the new PLQ Mall besides Haidilao, Toastbox and Sushi Express have 306 words, post on www.asiaone.com at September 2, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.