BMW USA brand sales increased 7.2 percent in August 2019 for a total of 25,505 over the 23,789 vehicles sold in August 2018. Sales of BMW Sports Activity Vehicles – X1 through X7 models – increased just over 21% in August 2019 vs August 2018 and now account for 56% of BMW brand sales in the U.S. “We are happy to say that demand for BMW product in the U.S. remains strong,” said Bernhard Kuhnt, president and CEO, BMW of North America. “In addition to our Sports Activity Vehicles, customers are enthusiastic about our increased offerings in the luxury segment – including the newly-updated 7 Series and all-new 8 Series. We will further expand our 8 Series lineup to include the BMW M8 Coupe, M8 Convertible and M850i Gran Coupe, which were just unveiled at Monterrey Car Week in Pebble Beach and will arrive in showrooms in the coming months.” BMW’s flagship sedan, the BMW 7 Series (+27.6%), was recently given a sharper, bolder look, increased technology and connectivity features, including BMW’s voice activated Intelligent Personal Assistant, and suite of advanced driver assistance systems. Table 1: New Vehicle Sales BMW of North America, LLC, August 2019 August August % YTD… Read full this story
- Increase Sales Twenty Percent By Mapping Your Prospect List
- How to Avoid the Biggest Mistake You Can Make in Sales - Increase Sales
- Heightened Brand Sales Via Promotional Products
- How to Dramatically Increase Sales With a Telemarketing List
- The Brand, The Experience
- Can a Salesperson Increase Overall Sales and Gross Profit Margins at the Same Time?
- How Do I Get My Service Business Noticed and Increase Sales on a Shoe-String Budget?
- 3 Steps to Increased Sales and Cash Flow
- Increase Sales Coaching Tip - Leverage Free Publicity
- Making The Sales Call - Inventory Management (1.5 Rule)
August 2019: BMW USA brand sales increased 7.2 percent have 284 words, post on www.bmwblog.com at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.