The Hanoi Stock Exchange reported its six-month pre-tax profits were up 21.7 percent year on year to 213 billion VND. (Photo: cafef.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) has reported its pre-tax profits dropped by almost half year-on-year to 200 billion VND (8.63 million USD). With this figure, the southern bourse has fulfilled 31 percent of its whole-year pre-tax profit plan. In the first six months of 2019, HoSE earned 325 billion VND in revenue, down 223 billion VND from last year’s number. The drop of income from stock trading fees was the cause of the bourse’s lower revenue. Income from trading charges fell by 214 billion VND to 272 billion VND in the first six-month period, vneconomy.vn reported. At the end of the second quarter, the exchange’s total capital fell 66 billion VND to 1.85 trillion VND. Equity capital was nearly 1.57 trillion VND. There were 445 items listed on HoSE as of June 30, including 377 stocks, 53 corporate and local government bonds, two closed-fund certificates, one real estate investment trust fund certificate, two exchange-traded fund certificates and 10 covered warrants. The total market value was up 11.2 percent year on year in… Read full this story
- Countrywide reports lower profit as Brexit bites
- For first time in a decade, U.S. companies could report lower profits on higher revenue
- Wizz Air lowers profit guidance amid higher fuel prices and summer disruptions
- Ted Baker to report lower profits after ‘difficult’ year
- Mosaic Company reported lower sales volumes but higher sales revenue for quarter
- Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza owner reports 25% profit surge
- H&R Block shares plunge on outlook for lower profits from investments in growth
- Tesla Earnings: Will the Electric-Car Maker Report A Profit?
- Tesla 3Q Earnings: Electric Carmaker Reports Surprise Profit After Model 3 Breakthrough
- Maersk profit boosted by higher freight rates
HoSE reports lower profits, HNX enjoys higher gains in first half have 295 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.