Dolores Papin, 42, has been blacklisted from teaching after she forged an ‘inappropriate relationship’ with a female pupil A head of languages at a Guy Ritchie’s old boarding school has been blacklisted from teaching after she forged an ‘inappropriate relationship’ with a female pupil who she showered with gifts. Dolores Papin, 42, lost her job at the £30,000-fee Sibford School in Banbury, Oxfordshire, where she grew fond of a particular girl. When the school became aware of the relationship in 2017, the teacher was told to stay away from the unnamed student. But she ignored these warnings and continued to bombard the girl’s home address with letters and going on strolls around the school alone with her. Now, Papin faces never being allowed to set foot in a classroom again following the judgement of a misconduct panel who recommended she be struck off. The hearing heard that the teacher told the girl: ‘I care too much about you to let you down and then I get carried away trying to help you.’ ‘I have been trying to give you some space this week as I feel I tend to invade it too much.’ Papin told the panel: ‘I did give a… Read full this story
- With jersey tradition, Thorne honors peer relationship
- Teen Girl Posed For 8 Years As Married Man To Write About Baseball And Harass Women
- The Summer of Savage: Inside the Macho Man’s explosive run to the top of WWE, 30 years later
- Her relationship with an NFL player began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- Betsy DeVos Is Coming For Your Children
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- FMIA: Smile, Jimmy! Garoppolo in Picture Perfect Situation As a QB
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
- Fifty for the ages: The top coaches in Tampa Bay history
- Futsal, Family, Friends: The Making of Brazil's Creative King Philippe Coutinho
Female language teacher at Guy Ritchie's former £30,000-a-year boarding school is struck off after she ignored warnings to stay away from a girl with whom she formed an 'inappropriate relationship' have 335 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.