Media Matters published a list Tuesday detailing what it called “extremist figures” who have been invited to the White House social media summit. Some of the figures on the list hit back at Media Matters, calling the publication a “joke.” The article included PragerU and Sen. Marsha Blackburn on its list. Media Matters published a list Tuesday detailing right-wing “extremist figures” who are invited to the White House social media summit Thursday, and some of them are hitting back. The list, written by Alex Kaplan, includes PragerU, the Heritage Foundation, journalist Tim Pool, Human Events publisher Will Chamberlain, Turning Point USA founder and president Charlie Kirk, TPUSA chief creative officer Benny Johnson, and writer Brent Bozell, among others.Politicians like Republican Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn and Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz are featured on the list as well. (RELATED: Organizations For Journalists Not Reporting On The Attack Of Andy Ngo After A Week) “If Media Matters labels me an ‘extremist’ for making funny conservative memes — I wonder what term they would use to describe Antifa members, who on the last day of Pride Month targeted and beat a gay, minority journalist in the streets to the point of his brain… Read full this story
- One year on, has Trump delivered for people in the places that put him in power? We report from small town Arkansas
- ‘As a reporter your worldview shouldn’t matter’ says former Sky News foreign editor Tim Marshall
- Former Sky News foreign editor Tim Marshall: ‘It’s not job of reporters to be snide, sarcastic or insulting about Donald Trump’
- Is a new German law encouraging social media giants to censor opinions?
- Hot List 2018: the people, places and events that will shape the year ahead
- Sun and Mail threaten legal challenge to obtain Parole Board report on release of rapist John Worboys
- Pupils warned of pitfalls of social media
- K-Pop band SHINee's record label breaks silence on tragic death of lead singer: "Jonghyun loved music more than anyone else"
- Russia lawmakers vote in favor of labeling media 'foreign agents'
- Social media giants slammed for failing to tackle political bullying online from fringe groups like Labour’s Momentum
‘Sunken Little Place’: Conservatives Respond To Being Labeled ‘Extremists’ By Media Matters Report have 356 words, post on dailycaller.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.