Last week, U.S. District Court Judge William O. Bertelsman dismissed Nick Sandmann’s $250 million defamation suit against The Washington Post for its stories about a mythical racist hate-crime allegedly committed by Sandmann, a Catholic schoolboy, against fake war hero and “Indigenous Person” Nathan Phillips. This is why people of sound judgment and good character despise the press, and also the courts. (RELATED: Donald Trump Jr: The Media Was Complicit In A Brutal Assault On An Innocent Journalist)For three days running after the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., earlier this year, the Post published vicious hit pieces — six articles and three tweets, along with a deceptively edited 59-second video — portraying the teenaged boy as a Goebbels-level racist, who violently smirked at a hapless Indian. Thus, according to the Post, while waiting with his classmates at the Lincoln Memorial for their bus to arrive, Sandmann: “accost(ed)” and “physically intimidated” Phillips; blocked Phillips, refusing to let him retreat; was part of a group chanting “build that wall,” “Trump2020,” and “go back to Africa” at Phillips and assorted other left-wing, America-hating activists; only relented in his taunting, “when Phillips and other activists walked away.” This is “true” in the sense… Read full this story
- ‘Washington Post’ Op-Ed: Transgender Ideology Threatens Women’s Sports
- Toyota Chief Outlines New Quality Control Procedures in Washington Post Op-Ed
- Kentucky’s PJ Washington out Thursday, has hard cast on sprained foot
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. should be a star, but history tells us it might not happen right away
- Kimi and Max try hard to be happy
- Report: Buccaneers trying ‘hard’ to trade six-time Pro Bowl DT Gerald McCoy
- Zoho, slowly but surely, Trying Hard to Make Inroads into Web Email
- NBA scores, highlights: Reeling Rockets try to right ship; Raptors and Clippers meet in Los Angeles
- Power Failure: Did Lexus Try Hard Enough With Lexus GS F?
- Mavericks reportedly trying hard to trade Dennis Smith Jr.
COULTER: Court Tells Washington Post: Don’t Try Too Hard To Get It Right! have 323 words, post on dailycaller.com at July 31, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.