The man you expect to do all the talking has not changed. Richard Sherman still enters a room with swagger other players only dream of—forget that torn Achilles, forget the losingest season of his career, forget age. Sherman makes it clear—in seconds—he’s as fearless as ever. Tell him that many assumed he came to the Bay Area to die, and he laughs. Those critics, he kindly points out, are the same fools who counted him out as a rookie. Sherman won’t fade away like other past legends in funky colors. No, he kicks his right leg up onto a table inside 49ers HQ and lounges back. “I know what I bring,” he says. “If people understood what I was built of, there wouldn’t be a lot of questions.” And that, he snipes, is “s–t they don’t make no more.” The plan is to play four more seasons, and why? Why continue to sacrifice a body that’s been beaten and bloodied and broken when a first-ballot bust awaits Sherman in Canton? One singular obsession: “Winning. Winning. More winning. More rings. I can help this team win another championship.” And here’s the thing in Santa Clara: Everybody here has this attitude. This… Read full this story
- Kuyt: Liverpool have already proven they can handle pressure
- 'Tottenham youngsters handled pressure to play their part in history'
- Derby will handle pressure better than 'nervy' Bristol City
- Formula 1: Mick Schumacher 'totally confident' he can handle pressure
- Fit Like A Footballer: Man United’s Nemanja Matić on his three-step method for handling pressure
- Don't assume Man City will handle pressure better than Liverpool in title race
- Leeds United's Mateusz Klich ready to embrace pressures of a Premier League promotion race
- Bombardier 'pressure' on DUP to back May's Brexit deal
- Bombardier put pressure on DUP to back May's Brexit deal
- Ex-Minister Can't Tell 'Whole Truth' on Trudeau Pressure Over Corruption Case
Can the 49ers Handle the Pressure? have 315 words, post on bleacherreport.com at July 24, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.