Europe 3 June 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48496582 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsEuropean elections 2019 Germany’s embattled coalition parties were holding separate crisis talks on Monday after the resignation of the leader of the centre-left SPD plunged the government into turmoil.Andrea Nahles said she was stepping down following her party’s poor performance in the European elections.Her resignation has raised concerns that Chancellor Angela Merkel’s coalition government could collapse.Mrs Merkel said she respected her “far-reaching” decision. Europe’s biggest blocs lose grip on power New political climate boosts European Greens Merkel dismisses rumours of party rift Rolf Mutzenich, deputy chairman… Read full this story
- Tom Cruise holds crisis talks with Mission Impossible 7 director Christopher McQuarrie at Venice hotel 'after 12 people tested positive for Covid on set'
- Legacy war in Nandigram as Trinamool, its Minister hold separate rallies
- Georgia’s ruling party wins vote; opposition urges protests
- EU holds migrant boat crisis talks as more deaths reported
- Four students fined £10,000 EACH after flouting Covid rules to hold wild house party in virus hotspot
- Wladimir Kaminer on 30 years of German reunification
- Vanderpump Rules Reunion: Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute discuss faltering friendship before their firing for racist actions
- Eurozone crisis: Greek bailout payment approved on anniversary of Draghi's 'whatever it takes' speech
- David Cameron's Conservative party conference speech in full
- 'Did nobody come to his birthday party when he was a kid?' Barack Obama mocks Donald Trump's 'superspreader' rallies as he campaigns with Joe Biden for the first time with two rallies in must-win Michigan
German ruling parties hold separate crisis talks have 354 words, post on www.bbc.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.