A ceremony to launch the National Action Month for Children 2019 is scheduled to take place in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong on June 1 (Illustrative photo: www.molisa.gov.vn) A ceremony to launch the National Action Month for Children 2019 is scheduled to take place in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong on June 1, the Children’s Day, said the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). The annual month has been organised on the basis of the Law on Children issued in 2016. It is launched each June to urge the community to take care of and educate and protect the children.-VNA
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Reports of deaths spark concern over new drug
- Locked up for being sick: Prisoners recount their experience
- No fireworks? That's lunacy for these 4th-of-July-loving Minnesota towns
- Hospital labor skirmishes — year in review
- Which of Labour's big IT projects will survive the Tory axe?
- Online Dating Made This Woman a Pawn in a Global Crime Plot
- The bold new fight to eradicate suicide
National Action Month for Children to be launched in June have 207 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.