A ceremony to launch the National Action Month for Children 2019 is scheduled to take place in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong on June 1, the Children’s Day, said the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA).
The annual month has been organised on the basis of the Law on Children issued in 2016. It is launched each June to urge the community to take care of and educate and protect the children.-VNA
- Greta’s very corporate children’s crusade
- The criminals put behind bars in Greater Manchester last month
- Action plan to tackle eyesight loss
- BBC Devon & Cornwall Live: 21 June
- 51 things to do with kids for after school activities in Surrey
- Weddings and babies to tragedy
- UK stabbings: 100 lives lost in 2019
- The faces of 2019's 100 knife crime victims
- Did Theresa May solve her 'burning injustices'?
- Donald Trump's shock at Meghan's 'nasty' comments in 2016