As Vietnam moves closer to developing a sturdy private sector, the government is being urged to create the best conditions for the sector to do business. Nguyen Van Binh, Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission, talked with VIR’s Minh Quynh about this goal, with stress laid on the removal of private businesses’ obstructions. Nguyen Van Binh, Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission After two years of implementing Resolution No.10-NQ/TW on developing the private sector into an important impetus of the economy, what specific results have been achieved? Resolution 10 incarnates the brainpower of the whole Party and the entire people. It reflects experiences and valuable lessons learned from more than 30 years of doi moi. It also inherits the socio-economic development achievements of humankind. In the resolution, the Party has determined that developing a healthy private sector is an imperative and frequent task during the country’s perfection of the socialist-oriented market economy. This is considered an important tool for liberalising labour force and production, and effectively mobilising, allocating, and using all resources for the country’s development. This is the first time the Party has determined that the state economic sector,… Read full this story
- Malaysian Central Bank maintains policy rate at 1.75 pct
- China's financial sector accelerates opening up amid pandemic
- A new idea steals across Europe – should Greece’s debt be forgiven?
- Foreign trade results better than expected
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 8
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 9
- N10.43trn subsidy: You’re wrong, industry stakeholders, others tell FG
- Distilled wisdom of history
- India Committed to Winning Wars With 'Indigenous Solutions', Says Chief of Defence Staff General
- We are in the process of rebuilding Andhra: CM Jaganmohan Reddy
Maintaining a strong private sector have 295 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.