By Jenna Schuster HomeAdvisor Thu., May 9, 2019 In the rush of daily life, it’s hard to find moments for yourself. But if this era of self-care has taught us anything, it’s that having a place to retreat to is important to our overall health. From personal spas to luxury closets, here are five small sanctuaries you can create at home for a slice of serenity. 1. Hobby room: Whether your passion lies in crafting, music or gardening, it’s nice to have a room that’s dedicated to your passion. And with a hobby room, the sky is the limit. For example, if you’re creating a craft room, outfit the space with storage containers, easy-to-clean floors and a mess-ready table. If you’re a musician, you can soundproof a room and furnish it with cosy furniture. Proud gardeners can install a shed and fill it with empty pots, watering cans and flowers. 2. Home gym: Sometimes it can be hard to find time to exercise — especially when life’s schedules and problems get in the way. If working out is important to you, a home gym may be the perfect sanctuary project. This space can be anything from a yoga or dance… Read full this story
- Best sun loungers to turn your outdoor space into a serene sanctuary
- Coronavirus: Gulshan Ewing's death adds to care home tragedy
- Home office essentials: 10 best tech items to invest in
- Realtor view: Spruce up your home before putting it on the market
- Add Alexa to your home for less with Amazon's Echo Spot down to its best price yet today only
- Emmerdale star Charley Webb shares look inside contemporary Yorkshire home with sweet family video
- Michigan Homeowner Guide: Tips To Paint Your Home's Exterior
- The Property Brothers Reveal One Thing Every Dream Home Needs on 'Celebrity IOU'
- Best aroma diffusers to refresh your home and calm your senses
- From Aperol spritz to a twist on the classic G&T, six of the best cocktails to make at home this summer
Add a sanctuary space to your home to find a slice of serenity have 327 words, post on www.thestar.com at May 9, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.