Ryan Fagan @ryanfagan Updated at 3:41 p.m. ET Updated at 3:41 p.m. ET It’s not March Madness until there’s an upset. The NCAA Tournament has given us plenty of bracket-busting games over the years, and Sporting News has had the privilege to cover some of those maddening upsets. The best part? Each new upset seems new. They never get old, and never will. But which ones are the best? SN’s MARCH MADNESS HQ 2019Field of 68 projections | Printable bracket It might be a fool’s errand to rank the best upsets in March Madness history, especially considering it’s a largely subjective enterprise. But, in honor of the 80th anniversary of the Final Four, Sporting News writers Mike DeCourcy, Ryan Fagan and Bill Bender decided to undertake the Herculean task. That said, here are the 80 best upsets in March Madness history. May there be many more to come. 80. No. 13 Siena 83, No. 4 Vanderbilt 62 (2008, First Round) SN WAS THERE: You know how Vanderbilt became everybody’s favorite team to pick as an upset victim in March? That might be my fault. I’ve seen Vanderbilt in person twice in the NCAA Tournament, both times as a No. 4 seed…. Read full this story
- March Madness 2020: Conference tournament brackets, schedules, locations, NCAA Tournament automatic bids
- All 285 Jay-Z Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Kiszla: Real miracle of the 20th-ranked CU basketball program? The Buffs refused to cheat their way to the top.
- All 218 U2 Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best
- 49ers' Katie Sowers is the first woman and openly gay coach in Super Bowl history
- The Long History of
- As Amber Rose fires off a VERY explicit insight into her sex life with ex Kanye West, a look back at their volatile history
- Why the sinking of the HMS Sirius was the most devastating shipwreck in Australian history
- : Tracing the Troubled History of Peggy and Joan
- An Oral History of an Orgy
Ranking the top 80 upsets in March Madness history have 314 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.