Actress Brie Larson trained for nine months with celebrity trainer, Jason Walsh, for her role as Captain Marvel. With the help of Walsh, I worked out like Brie Larson for one week. I learned that working out like this for a week built up my stamina. Brie Larson is my (super)hero. I became a fan after watching her breathtaking performance in “Room,” and, as fans do, started following Larson on social media. Up until now, the Oscar-winner’s posts were pretty standard for a 29-year-old actress – poses on the red carpet, magazine cover shoots, vacation snapshots here and there. But then “Captain Marvel” happened, and Larson began transforming from a strong actress into an incredibly strong superhero. Now obviously I’m nowhere near Hollywood star status, but here’s where Larson and I do share some common ground: Before embarking on my fitness journey five years back, I had zero interest in exercise. This was partially because I was lazy, but it was also because I preferred reading books and writing stories than running on a treadmill or lifting weights. “I didn’t know what strength was [before training for ‘Captain Marvel’],” Larson told E! News at a press conference back in May… Read full this story
- 'Captain Marvel': Early reviews praise Brie Larson superhero movie
- 'Captain Marvel' Reviews: What Critics Have to Say About Brie Larson's Superhero Flick
- Trolls targeted ‘Captain Marvel’ and Brie Larson but Disney was ready for them
- Brie Larson feared playing a flawless superhero
- 'Unicorn Store,' Brie Larson's Next Move After 'Captain Marvel'
- Brie Larson Is Using Her 'Privileges And Powers' As 'Captain Marvel' To Center Women
- ’Captain Marvel’: Brie Larson's superhero blasts off with $153M debut
- Brie Larson visited Nellis Air Force Base during training for ‘Captain Marvel’
- Brie Larson discusses training intensely for ‘Captain Marvel’ role
- 'Captain Marvel': How classic introvert Brie Larson overcame her fears
I tried Brie Larson's superhero workout for a week and it made me feel amazing have 308 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.