2019 Nissan Kicks compact crossover features expressive style, personal technology, intelligent safety features, efficient powertrain and strong value positioning•Aimed at city living consumers, the 2019 Kicks CÚV tackles the intensity of the urban landscape•Embodies Nissan Intelligent Mobility with standard Automatic Emergency Braking and available Intelligent Around View® Monitor, Blind Spot Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Alert•Dynamic performance provided by sporty 1.6-liter 4-cyinder engine, front-wheel drive and responsive suspension, while delivering best-in-class1 fuel economy•Stands out among competitors with its bold style, personal technology, value and fuel economy2 of 33-mpg combinedThe 2019 Nissan Kicks, the sixth member of the Nissan crossover and SÚV line-up, is designed to fit the needs of singles or couples looking for expressive styling, personal technology, smart functionality – and advanced safety features – at an affordable price. First introduced in spring 2018, Kicks enters the 2019 model year relatively unchanged. As the gateway to Nissan’s adventure-ready sport utility portfolio – joining Rogue Sport, Rogue, Murano, Pathfinder and Armada – Kicks is designed to fit the needs of singles or couples looking for unique styling, roominess, personal technology, smart functionality and advanced safety features at an affordable price.Dramatic, Brazil-Inspired DesignThe 2019 Kicks presents an expressive sense of style… Read full this story
- Kia Seltos Makes Strong Debut With 6200 Units Sold In First Month Of Launch
- Evan McPherson explains his stone-cold demeanor that has helped take the Bengals to the Super Bowl
- Hyundai, Kia recall half a million U.S. cars over fire risk | Digital Trends
- All Vehicles Compatible with Apple CarPlay as of Feb. 2022
- The Waco Biker Shootout and the Judgment That Never Came
- GM Is Closing Its Maven Carsharing Service in Eight Cities | Digital Trends
2019 Nissan Kicks have 272 words, post on www.conceptcarz.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.