Scotland 33 Italy 20: Kinghorn hat-trick clinches comfortable win Ireland v England, Six Nations 2019 live score updates Play Telegraph Fantasy Rugby – with a £5,000 jackpot Would you make a rugby referee? Play ‘You are the TMO’ Sign up to Telegraph’s rugby coverage with a 30-day free trial Blair Kinghorn scored Scotland’s first ever Guinness Six Nations hat-trick as they kicked-off this year’s tournament with a 33-20 win over Italy. It is 30 years since Iwan Tukalo registered the Dark Blues’ last Championship treble in a Five Nations clash with Ireland. But Edinburgh wing Kinghorn ended that long wait as Stuart Hogg and Chris Harris also crossed over the whitewash to give Gregor Townsend’s side the perfect start with a bonus point triumph. Italy skipper Sergio Parisse was making a record 66th appearance in the Six Nations but it turned out to be another day to forget for the long suffering Azzurri skipper. Conor O’Shea’s team did pull three scores back through Guglielmo Palazzani, Edoardo Padovani and Angelo Esposito in a chaotic final 10 minutes for the Scots but it was not enough to prevent them slumping to their 18th straight defeat in the competition. Townsend had spoken earlier… Read full this story
- Marlie Packer’s late try secures scrappy win for England women over France
- Germany 6-1 Northern Ireland: Gnabry scores stunning hat-trick
- Which footballers have scored a hat-trick of free-kicks?
- Australia’s Adam Ashley-Cooper sees off Argentina with hat-trick
- Sydney Roosters 36-14 Wigan: Michael Jennings hat-trick seals World Club Challenge win
- Serge Gnabry hat-trick helps Germany thrash Northern Ireland 6-1
- Cristiano Ronaldo hat trick rescues point for Portugal against Spain
- Dylan Hartley faces knee operation if he can’t prove fitness for England’s Six Nations campaign
- Netherlands 5-0 Estonia: Wijnaldum hat-trick helps Koeman's men bounce back
- France turn screw with late fourth try as Scotland’s losing Paris run continues
Blair Kinghorn scores a hat-trick of tries as Scotland make winning start to Six Nations campaign against Italy have 306 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at February 2, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.