((Credit: iStock)) Remember shortcuts you could enact with a computer keyboard? Using a particular combination of CNTL, ALT, and FN, you could quickly scroll through documents, open and close programs, and move elements around. They still exist, of course. Here’s a whole bunch of Facebook keyboard shortcuts you never knew existed. Nowadays, with so many tricks, niches, and shortcuts, those special operations look downright quaint. Many operations are well known, and most of them are tiny and frivolous. Don’t get me wrong. It’s a lot of fun to find a treasure trove of classic arcade games on your Android device. Some tricks remain obscure, and they can change your life. You might find yourself using one of these operations every day, but only if you realize it exists. To bring you up to speed, here are 10 of my favorite tech tricks – what they’re for, how to use them, and the ways they’ll change your experience. Meanwhile, here’s a list of nifty tricks specifically for iPad, and here are some more just for Android. 1. Use your voice instead of typing Since the dawn of computers, typing was the only way to get business done. Now, you give your… Read full this story
- 7 digital privacy tricks you’ll wish you knew before now
- Growing up digital can expose your child to predators, how you can protect them
- Melania Trump colors fish with kids at Japan digital museum
- It’s Frank Coletta’s last day on air at NBC 10 after 41 years
- iPhone tips and tricks: 10 ways to make your phone more useful
- How Will Movies (As We Know Them) Survive the Next 10 Years?
- Shopper News blog: 10 ways to rock your social media
- Wish I may, wish I might, make a point in this column tonight
- Upgrading Windows 7, Siri tricks and more: Tech Q&A
- Recession is at the top of Trump haters’ wish list
10 digital tricks you’ll wish you knew before now have 310 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.