Việt Nam coach Park Hang-seo said his team can still progress in the Asian Cup as they prepare to face Jordan. Vietnamese players practise in the UAE. They will play Jordan on Sunday. — Photo courtesy of VFF They claimed the place in the knock-out stages after other results went their way on Thursday, and because of a good disciplinary record. Both Việt Nam and Lebanon finished the group stages with equal points and a similar goal difference. However, it was because Việt Nam had received five yellow cards while Lebanon accumulated six they went through. Park appreciated Jordan was a tough match, but said Việt Nam could hope for a positive result. The two sides met twice in the qualification with both matches finished draws. In their first meet in June 2017, the game ended 0-0 in HCM City. Nine months later they drew 1-1 in Amman. Park asked his players to focus 100 per cent for the match by watching Jordan’s videos and training hard. They moved to Dubai yesterday in preparation for the game in which they will have their key midfieder Đỗ Duy Mạnh back in action after he was sidelined for the last match. Coming… Read full this story
- Iraq's Hope for a Little Peace May Be in the Asian Cup
- Cruise: Ride the world’s longest rollercoaster at sea - luxury liner unveils theme park
- Breeders Cup
- UK Theme Parks - Alton Towers
- I'm Not a Skinny Asian Girl
- Asian Splendor "Hosting a Traditional Asian Themed Tea Party"
- Protect Yourself From Asian Dating Scams
- Cricket World Cup Final - The Ideal Platform For Lanka And Aussie Tussle
- The Very Best Asian Cheap Hotels, Really!
- Global Adventure Tourists Making The Best Of Their Tropical Trail, With Asian Cruises and Yachting!
VN can go through at Asian Cup, said Park have 298 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 19, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.