Several protesters are calling for the arrest of a Democratic mega-donor after a black man was found dead in his home early Monday morning. It is the second time this has happened in roughly the last year and a half. Protests have broken out in front of Ed Buck’s home following the recent discovery of the deceased man.“Arrest Ed Buck, prosecute Ed Buck, and then a jury needs to convict Ed Buck,” activist Jasmyne Cannick said to the protesters outside Buck’s apartment on Monday, according to Fox News. “This man has had two dead bodies in his house, and he is still in his house.” The protesters are now turning their anger towards the neighbors who live in Ed Buck’s apartment building, saying they are complicit in the deaths of the men who have died inside of his apartment. Neighbors say they’ve called police and they’re sick of Buck’s actions. @FOXLA pic.twitter.com/OmkGS23Qqs — Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) January 8, 2019 Buck’s attorney, Seymour Amster, told Fox News that the death was of a man who had known Buck for the last 25 years, adding that the man recently reached out to Buck for help. Police have yet to release the name of… Read full this story
- Britain's Covid testing scandal EXPOSED: How while-you-wait speedy coronavirus test machines were offered to NHS six months ago only to be met by deafening silence - with dire consequences for our health and economy
- How USA has become one giant hotspot: 1,172 Americans are now dying each day - an 80% increase in just one month - while hospitalizations soar to a record 96,000
- I’m 33 Years Old. I Got COVID-19 Eight Months Ago. I’m Still Sick.
- After Louisiana state trooper arrested in Black man's beating, lawyer seeks more investigations
- A Report on the Sex Pistols
- NYPD Cops Cash In on Sex Trade Arrests With Little Evidence, While Black and Brown New Yorkers Pay the Price
- Missouri man, 27, is charged with murder of pregnant mom-of-two, 22, AND her unborn baby after the pair met on a messaging app and she was stabbed 20 times
- We’ve been thrown to the hyenas: The two Paras facing trial for shooting an IRA godfather 44 years ago talk to the Mail - and we identify the victims of IRA killers not being investigated
- The truth about England's second wave of Covid-19: Hospitalisations are 6% of peak levels in the South but 30% in the North and deaths have flattened in all but the North West, North East and the Midlands
- The Black battalion that rescued Tony Blinken's stepfather
Second Black Man Dies In Democratic Mega-Donor’s Home, First Was A Male Sex Worker 17 Months Ago have 424 words, post on dailycaller.com at January 8, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.