BRIAN Conley is one of Britain’s leading comedians and presenters who has been doing his thing on our screens for decades. The funnyman is as comfortable on telly as he is entertaining crowds in pantos – but unfortunately, his dancing skills let him down when he was axed from Strictly 2017 in week five. Here’s the lowdown on Brian… Who is Brian Conley, how old is he and what is his background? Brian Conley is 56-year-old English comedian, TV presenter, actor and singer, who has often referred to himself on telly as “Dangerous Brian”. Brought up in west London, his father was a cab driver, and he began following his dream of being on stage after going to performing arts school. He then lied about his age in order to become a Pontin’s Bluecoat, who are responsible for entertaining guests at the resorts. After performing in a comedy sketch troupe called Tomfoolery, Brian’s first foray into telly came after he acted as a warm-up man for the Krankies, Kenny Everett and Sir Terry Wogan. With the help of a casting director he landed his own sketch show on telly called This Way Up, before hitting the West End for the first… Read full this story
- How Gemma Atkinson has been training for Strictly Come Dancing
- James Jordan rules out return to Strictly Come Dancing ‘Absolutely not’
- Strictly Come Dancing: Will Bruno Tonioli be on Strictly this weekend?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Max George drops celebratory F-bomb after dance with Dianne Buswell
- Zoe Ball QUITS as host of Strictly Come Dancing's It Takes Two - 'Time for new challenges'
- Alexandra Burke addresses Strictly Come Dancing racism row claims
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019: First three contestants 'revealed' as GMB host makes blunder?
- Peter Crouch set to be tallest Strictly Come Dancing contestant as bosses eye up ex-footballer for series
- Strictly Come Dancing plans to be full 13 show series this year, head judge Shirley Ballas reveals
- Strictly Come Dancing: Peter Crouch to make history as he signs up to BBC show?
How old is Brian Conley? Strictly Come Dancing 2017 contestant who left the show in week five have 332 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 31, 2019. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.