Las Vegas police are asking for help finding a man suspected of robbing a business in the east valley early Christmas morning.
The robbery happened at a businesses on the 5000 block of South Eastern Avenue, near East Tropicana Avenue, according to a Metropolitan Police Department release issued Wednesday. A man is suspected of entering the store at about 2:35 a.m. Tuesday and grabbing merchandise before trying to leave without paying.
A person followed the suspect outside, and the man then pointed a firearm at the victim, police said. The suspect fled the scene before officers arrived.
No one was injured during the robbery, police said.
The man was described as about 5-feet, 6-inches tall with a medium build and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a black windbreaker with a red stripe, black pants, and black and white shoes, police said.
Police asked anyone with information to call Metro’s robbery section at 702-828-3591. Anonymous tips can be left with Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555.
5000 South Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- Police seek man in east Las Vegas armed robbery
- Police arrest suspect in shooting death of man in east Las Vegas
- Police shooting investigated in east Las Vegas
- Police investigate shooting of man in east Las Vegas
- Police: Pittsburgh man wanted for 2 bank robberies captured
- Man wanted in Wagener armed robbery arrested in Hampton County
- Police: Florida man wanted in Orange taken into custody
- Looking back at 1999 Las Vegas flood 20 years later
- 2 in custody after barricade in east Las Vegas
- Man arrested in roommate’s death in east Las Vegas