According to the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, lash treatments are now the second most popular service in salons after nails, with almost nine million carried out in the UK last year. Of them, one of the most popular lash services is eyelash extensions. A semi-permanent treatment, eyelash extensions are achieved by gluing individual lashes onto your existing lashes to create a fuller, longer flutter. There are several options available in terms of what the lashes are made from (mink, silk, cashmere) and what shape they are cut to (for more information read our guide on the 10 things you need to know about getting eyelash extensions), but a good therapist should be able to make all these selections for you by analysing the thickness of your hair (and therefore the weight it can take) and the shape of your face. One thing you do need to choose is whether to opt for a full set or a half set. A half set covers the same area of lash line just using a lesser number of lashes, therefore achieving a more natural look. If it’s your first time getting eyelash extensions and you’re unsure of the fullness or style of… Read full this story
- Water desalination plant opens for testing in Beckton, London
- Coronavirus: Ethnic breakdown of London deaths revealed
- Tests Reveal ‘Child Refugee’ Who Raped and Murdered EU Official’s Daughter Is Between 22 and 30 Years Old
- The night Hell was unleashed on London: 80 years ago, Nazi Germany launched the biggest bombing raid ever seen. Here, hour-by-hour in chilling detail, JONATHAN MAYO documents the horror
- Thousands of cornavirus conspiracy theorists gather in London: Huge crowd of anti-vaxxers who say pandemic is a 'New World Order' HOAX join Jeremy Corbyn's brother and David Icke in Trafalgar Square
- Teacher tests positive for Covid-19 at school visited by Boris Johnson as pupils across the UK are told to self-isolate after new virus infections
- Families hit out at London gasworks redevelopment
- British Museum extension: 'It does its job but could have been richer'
- London's Covid testing fiasco: Phone operators tell callers there are NO home test kits or drive-thru slots and nearest place to get tested is 200 miles away in BRADFORD (despite centres sitting empty in capital)
- The London council that fines drivers £130 for using PUBLIC roads: Hammersmith and Fulham chiefs expand spy camera scheme to snare 'outsider' motorists in latest war on cars in the capital
ES Tests: where to get eyelash extensions in London have 404 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.