Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the Government’s monthly meeting (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Work to be done in December needs to ensure socio-economic goals set for 2018 are accomplished or exceeded to create a springboard for the implementation of 2019 plan, said Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. At the Government’s regular monthly meeting for November held in Hanoi on December 3, the Government leader said over the past 11 months, ministries and sectors proactively took prompt and proper countermeasures against complicated global economy effects. Production and business performance has been faring well and businesses have had stronger confidence in the country, creating favourable conditions for the future socio-economic development, he said. Localities, ministries and sectors, however, should not become neglectful, he said, adding that they need to drastically implement set measures and solutions during which office heads need to heighten their responsibility, administrative disciplines enhanced, administrative reform sped up, and existing problems addressed. “Localities, ministries and sectors have to work to persistently safeguard the country’s strategic interests,” the leader said. He noted that all innovative ideas and technology applications that bring wealth for the country and people are welcomed and encouraged, saying this issue should be a focus… Read full this story
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund working to provide financial relief to coronavirus first responders
- Boris Johnson is 'keen to get back to work next week but Carrie and his doctors are urging him to take it easy' as it emerges PM has spoken to deputy Dominic Raab by phone - but No10 insists he is NOT doing official work
- The State needs to step up, urgently| Opinion
- Different goal: Former Indian winger joins coronavirus relief work
- The Men of the 2019 Met Gala Set Up Camp
- Millennials make Manulife Vietnam one of best places to work in Asia
- How home working leaves deaf people out of the loop during coronavirus
- Like Tinder for the coronavirus age: How the tracing app that promises to help bring an end to isolation actually works - and why the government needs EVERYBODY to sign up
- 10 Tips to Work From Home
- Does coronavirus mean your boss can make you take a pay cut, do a different role or work more hours?
December’s work needs to provide springboard for 2019: PM have 366 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.