HMD Global just announced its latest hardware at a swanky event in London, leading with the intriguing mid-range Nokia 7.1 smartphone. The company also introduced some literally-named companion audio products — meet the Nokia True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones. I thought the distinction between earbuds and earphones had been completely forgotten, so well done to HMD for resurrecting it. The True Wireless Earbuds are in the same vein as Earin’s M–2 and others, with an impressively small profile and a conveniently-sized case. They’re lightweight at 5g per bud and offer 3.5 hours of music playback plus 3 more full charges from the USB-C case. Bluetooth 5.0 and an IPX4 rating (sweat and splash resistance) are also included. With a price of €129 (around $150), they undercut many rival products, with physical buttons instead of touch controls as the only obvious cost-cutting measure. For those who prefer something a little more robust in a pair of headphones, HMD also showed off the Nokia Pro Wireless Earphones. They feature a neckband with built-in controls and smart magnetic earbuds with wings for a better fit. What’s “smart” about them is that they can pause music or end calls simply by being clipped… Read full this story
- Installing Linux on WRT54g Wireless Router
- Wireless Nanny Cameras - For Your Children's Sake
- Home Security Alarms: Hard-wired Systems Vs. Wireless Systems
- Nokia N97 - Rumour Market Abuzz With A New Dream-Phone!
- Nokia N80 - The Ultimate Smartphone
- Wireless Adpaters: Installing, WPA2 and Advanced Features
- Wireless Security: 6 Ways to Stop and Catch Hackers and War Drivers
- Going Wireless with Your Headphones
- Disconnect From the World With Wireless Headphones
- Nokia N91: High-Tech Gadgetry
Nokia unveils True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones have 274 words, post on www.androidpolice.com at October 5, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.