close Video Trump: Avenatti is a low-life who represents Democrats President Trump addresses the latest accusations against Kavanaugh. President Trump is expected to address the ongoing controversy surrounding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday when he holds his first formal news conference in 19 months. The president has repeatedly supported Kavanaugh this week as the federal judge has fended off allegations of sexual misconduct involving his days in high school and college. Earlier Wednesday, Trump expressed frustration with Senate Republicans for delaying a potential vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination until one of his accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, could testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Avenatti is a third rate lawyer who is good at making false accusations, like he did on me and like he is now doing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He is just looking for attention and doesn’t want people to look at his past record and relationships – a total low-life!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 26, 2018 “I think the Senate, the Republicans, could not be nicer in the way they’re handling this,” Trump said as he arrived at the United Nations General Assembly in New York. “They could have pushed it through two and a… Read full this story
- Emboldened Trump Repeatedly Rips Media During Impromptu Press Conference
- Donald Trump Calls for Unity and Bipartisanship During White House Press Conference
- Watch Live: Donald Trump Holds Press Conference in New York City
- Watch Live: Trump Speaks at Wounded Warrior Project Event After Mueller Report Press Conference
- Venezuela’s Maduro: I May Not Attend U.N. General Assembly Because ‘They’re Looking to Kill Me’
- Trump and Japan's Shinzo Abe hold joint press conference — live updates
- Devolver Digital's 'Big Fancy E3 Press Conference' 2019
- Mitch McConnell holds press conference on Brett Kavanaugh confirmation -- live stream
- What's the deal with the Trump-Putin press conference video?
- Trump Sets New 2-Year Appellate Judge Record, All Dems Oppose
Trump set to speak on Kavanaugh, UN General Assembly at press conference have 310 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.