By Mirjam Swanson | [email protected] | Southern California News GroupPUBLISHED: September 23, 2018 at 1:35 pm | UPDATED: September 23, 2018 at 3:34 pm Media day on Monday will be slightly more useful than the crystal ball you’ve been using to try to predict the Clippers’ future, but until owner Steve Ballmer is bellowing from the sidelines at the regular-season opener against the Denver Nuggets on Oct. 17, there’s no real telling how it will go. For the pre-preseason anyway, optimism reigned. The “re-shaping” Clippers are healthy and determined to compete on the floor and in the free agency sweepstakes next summer, when they could have two max salaries to offer. The answers to the big, $50-some million question – who will be the Clippers’ headliners next season? – will have a lot to do with more immediate questions, such as … 1. Will Jimmy Butler really get himself traded to the Clippers? Butler reportedly had Tom Thibodeau, the Minnesota Timberwolves’ president of basketball operations and coach, fly to L.A. last week so he could tell him he wants to be traded. Butler’s preferred destinations include the Brooklyn Nets, the New York Knicks and, most preferably, the Clippers, according to… Read full this story
- Northern Ireland Under-21s name squad for Spanish training camp
- ITV’s The Bay – Five burning questions from episode two, plus ALL of the biggest moments
- Training-camp bans are 'load of nonsense'
- Silva explains why Everton didn't take warm weather training camp
- Jeremy Corbyn ally John McDonnell backs left-wing training camp which disrupts red carpet events
- Bellerin provides Arsenal injury update during Dubai training camp
- Fanning: Foreign training camps ban ‘nonsense’
- Alex Hales to join England World Cup training camp
- Mo Farah accused of attacking couple at hotel during training camp
- Chris Froome's Tenerife training camp: 'You come here to suffer'
Clippers: 5 burning questions before 2018 training camp begins have 289 words, post on www.dailynews.com at September 23, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.