Published September 14, 2018 Technology FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Apple reveals massive new iPhone and Apple watch Apple has finally unveiled its new iPhone XS Max along with a new Apple Watch. If you were hoping to be one the first to get your hands on Apple’s latest premium iPhones, you may need to wait a while. Continue Reading Below Just after midnight Friday, Apple started taking preorders for two of its new iPhones and Series 4 smartwatch and, according to some users, models for delivery by launch day on Sept. 21 are already sold out. “Some Series 4 and XS Max models sold out in less than a minute. Wowzer,” one Twitter user tweeted. CNET reported that Apple was saying that many of the models are now available within “1-2 weeks” or more, stretching preorder shipments into October. However Apple’s third new iPhone, the XR, isn’t available for preorders yet. Apple said the device will begin preorder on Oct. 19 and is expected to hit stores on Oct. 26. But regardless of which iPhone you are after, expect to pay more this year. Prices for its phones have gone from $649 in 2016 for its entry level iPhone… Read full this story
- iPhone XS manual references unreleased AirPower wireless charging accessory
- Apple wows at today's unveiling of Series 4 Watch and iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- Apple wows at unveiling of Series 4 Watch and iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- iPhone XR goes on sale around the world, but fans mostly stay home
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus: Impressive camera and battery so far
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus: Camera improvements make a mark
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus: Camera improvements make their mark
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus: All-day battery life, confirmed
- Pebble Time Preview: Why Can't All Smartwatches Be This Simple?
Apple launches preorders for new iPhones and watches, some quickly sell out have 292 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.