advertisement advertisement advertisement The National Hurricane Center said today that Tropical Storm Gordon is moving slowly toward the northern Gulf coast and is expected to make landfall tonight. The storm, which currently has sustained winds of about 65 mph, could strengthen to become a hurricane as it makes its way across the warm Gulf waters . advertisement As of Tuesday morning, a hurricane warning was in effect for the mouth of Pearl River to the Alabama-Florida Border. A tropical storm warning was effect for west of the mouth of the Pearl River to east of Morgan City, Louisiana, including Lake Pontchartrain and Lake Maurepas, and also the Alabama-Florida border to Okaloosa-Walton County Line. If you're looking to track the storm's path and latest prediction models online, there are plenty of good resources. I've rounded up a few options below: CNN's Live Hurricane Tracker . The Weather Channel's Hurricane Central . NOAA's dedicated Gordon page . Atlantic Ocean -NASA Finds Tropical Storm Gordon's Strength East of Its Center #TropicalStormGordon moved into the eastern Gulf of Mexico and is headed to the northwest… Story> https://t.co/Mkaymb4xWI pic.twitter.com/7OIpfNf214 — NASAHurricane (@NASAHurricane) September 4, 2018 advertisement
- Smite Patch 4.17 Delayed Due to Tropical Storm Irma
- Tropical Cyclones Migrating Out of Tropics
- Finding a Better Way to Forecast Hurricane Strength
- NASA Sees Tropical Depression 22W Form
- Doom composer Mick Gordon: "one of the pre-conditions of the project was no metal"
- NASA Spots Tropical Cyclone Gillian's Eye Closing
- Researchers Working to Advance Accuracy of Hurricane Storm Surge Forecasts
- Nintendo Unveils New ‘Mario Kart 8’ & ‘Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze’ Trailers
- Road To IGF Mobile: ’s Gordon Midwood
- Interview: Going Country With 's Gordon Midwood
3 ways to track Tropical Storm Gordon have 282 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on The World Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.